Eagle Crest Resort 3bdr Chalet
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Twin Bed - 2,Varies
Surrounded by natural and breathtaking scenery, the Eagle Crest Resort is perfect for home base as you discover the wild and scenic high-desert country of Central Oregon. Enjoy hiking trails, fishing, biking and swimming along the Deschutes River or explore the five underground caverns at Redmond Caves. Expert and beginner rock climbers from all over flock to the Smith Rock State Park for its sheer cliffs, basalt and tuff. Experience beautiful orange-hued fall foliage on a hot air balloon tour during the autumn or take in unreal, panoramic views flying through the mountains on a helicopter tour during all seasons. For something unique visit the Petersen Rock Garden and Museum, a historic roadside folk art attraction. Art enthusiasts will enjoy the beautiful paintings at the Art of Alfred A. Dolezal Gallery. In the winter, enjoy snowboarding, skiing and snowmobiling on the powdery slopes of Mt. Hood Meadows.
Amenities do not go unnoticed at this resort. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the indoor or outdoor pool or unwind and relieve tense muscles in the hot tub. Grab a bite to eat at the snack bar or indulge in a decadent meal at the on-site restaurant. Tee off at the golf course, practice your backhand in a game of tennis or challenge your family and friends to a game of racquetball. Let the kids run out some energy at the playground while you are fishing. And, keep up-to-date with your current exercise regimen at the fitness facility. Stay connected with Wi-Fi.
This resort offers two- and three-bedroom suites that comfortably sleeps 6 to 8 guests. The two-bedroom features private bedrooms with a king bed in the master, multiple twin beds in the guestroom and a queen sleeper sofa. The three-bedrooms feature private rooms with multiple queen beds in the master bedroom, multiple twin or double beds in the guestroom and a double or queen sleeper sofa. You will appreciate the convenience of separate bedrooms, spacious living/dining areas, a full kitchen and washer/dryers in all suites. Upgrade your room to include a hot tub.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Beauty Salon
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Convenience Store
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Golf Course (18-Hole)
* Golf Driving Range
* Golf Pro Shop
* Grocery Service
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Laundry Facilities
* Massage Services
* Movie Rentals
* Bicycle Rentals
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Mountain Biking
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- This resort has limited elevator access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in chalet suites, owners may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check-in.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool hours vary by pool. Outdoor pools are seasonal, closed from November-April annually. Hot tubs are open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Golf Course view
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Redmond
Eagle Crest Resort 3bdr Chalet - Redmond is a Vacation Home located in Redmond, Oregon, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 6 guests
Eagle Crest Resort 3bdr Chalet - Redmond has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78777 - 0 Views