Deer Harbor Resort 1bdr Hillside Suite
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
4 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
Welcome to Deer Harbor, Washington! This beautiful town is located in Orcas Island, right between Washington and Vancouver, perfect for enjoying the beautiful sights of the Pacific Northwest. The surrounding land protects the San Juan Islands from the harsh northern weather. There is a wonderful mix of art, culture and adventurous nature trails, forests, and lakes for any type of vacation you're looking for. You can visit nearby villages like Olga, Eastsound and Orcas for a night of boutique shopping, browsing art galleries and dining in restaurants with some of the Northwest's best chefs.
Around Deer Island you'll find adventure everywhere you look. Head on over to the marina where you can schedule guided kayak tours or go whale-watching. Experience the sights of Orca whales, Minke whales, Elephant seals, Harbor seals and so many other beautiful animals of the northwest. Every Saturday from May to September you can visit the Orcas Island Farmer's Market and enjoy local produce while shopping from farmers and local artisans.
Start the day by getting energized at the fitness center, then off to wander the wonderful sights of Orcas Island. After a long day of exploring you have the opportunity to unwind next to the seasonal outdoor pool. The resort offers barbecue grills to have a fun cookout with your family. Laundry facilities are available for you so you can bring less bags on your trip and save on airline fees.
Deer Harbor offers beautiful studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites which sleep two to six guests and measure between 426 - 1,480. square feet. The studio deluxe cottage offers a king bed and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area and one-bedroom resort suites include a king bed in the master and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. Plus, they come with a personal hot tub on a private deck and a kitchenette for your convenience. The resort's two-bedroom Presidential Suites accommodate four guests with a king bed in the master and a double bed in the second bedroom. The three-bedroom penthouse includes a king bed in the master, a queen bed in the second room and twin bunk beds (not suitable for adults) in the third bedroom. Both two- and three-bedroom suites include a full kitchen and dining area and a beautiful deck with a personal hot tub.
Activities Center Activities Desk Barbecue Area Computer With Internet (Shared) Fitness Center Hot Tub (Outdoor) Laundry Facilities Marina Movie Rentals Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
Bike Riding Boating Fishing Hiking
• No air conditioning
• No elevators
• Stairs to most suites
• Front desk hours are from 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
• Guests arriving after hours must contact us and let us know prior to the front desk closing, to avoid any delays in entering your unit.
• This property is accessible only by ferry, small plane, or private boat. The ferry ride to Orcas Island from Anacortes is approximately 80 minutes.
• If you choose to enter and exit Orcas Island via ferry from Anacortes, Washington or from Sidney, British Columbia, you are encouraged to make reservations for both trips before arrival. Please visit Washington State Ferries for more information.
• The resort is located on a steep hillside, and caution is advised.
• Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in all suites, guests may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check-in.
• Parking is limited at Deer Harbor and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
• Pool hours are 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. Outdoor pool is seasonal, open May 15-Sept. 30 annually. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Deer Harbor
Deer Harbor Resort 1bdr Hillside Suite - Deer Harbor is a Vacation Home located in Deer Harbor, Washington, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 4 guests
Deer Harbor Resort 1bdr Hillside Suite - Deer Harbor has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78865 - 0 Views