Coral Baja Resort 2bdr King
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
You will enjoy a king in the master bedroom, a king or two twins in the second bedroom, and a full Murphy bed in the living room. Additional amenities include a full kitchen, dining area, and a balcony. Maximum occupancy is six. Private sleeping area sleeps four.
If you're looking for a vacation with no hassle and no schedule look no further than Coral Baja in San José del Cabo, Mexico. This beautiful resort is located in the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, which is home to San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, and is surrounded by beautiful beaches and historic sites. Vibrant Downtown San José is a traditional Mexican town, with streets filled with shops, galleries, and an exciting restaurant scene.
A trip to Cabo San Lucas is a must-see when you visit Los Cabos, and you can use the public transportation system which you can catch by just waving to the driver along the highway - there are no scheduled stops on this adventure! While you're there make sure to walk through the Marina for lunch, dinner or to dance the night away. To see beyond the blue waters where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, visit Cabo Pulmo. This protected National Marine Park nicknamed the "Aquarium of the World" will blow you away. The possibilities are endless in this paradise town.
Coral Baja's amenities ensure that your stay will be exceptional, starting with the large pool complex which includes a tanning pool and a swim-up bar. Or you can choose one of the two outdoor hot tubs. The 9-hole putting green will help you practice your short game before heading out to one of the beautiful courses or if you're more of a tennis player there are onsite tennis courts as well. You'll love the resort restaurant which serves exquisite food at great prices, plus they have live music and mesmerizing ocean views. If you would rather have a cookout with your family, there are also barbecue grills around the resort for your enjoyment. There's so much to do in and around Coral Baja that you'll be planning your return the moment you get there.
The resort offers studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites which sleep two to six guests and range from 517 - 1,948 square feet. Studio resort suites offer a queen Murphy bed with a kitchenette and a balcony. All other suites offer a full kitchen for your convenience. One-bedroom resort suites offer a king or queen bed in the master bedroom, plus an additional sleeper sofa or Murphy bed in the living area. Two-bedroom suites include one king bed in the master, one king bed or two twin beds in the guest room, a Murphy bed in the living area and some even include a washer/dryer or a hot tub on a private deck. The three-bedroom penthouse suite includes a king bed in the master, one king bed in the second room and two twin beds in the third bedroom, plus a private hot tub on the deck.
* Activities Center
* Activities Desk
* Barbecue Area
* Beach Access
* Beach Volleyball
* Casual Dining
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Convenience Store
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Pool With Swim-Up Bar
* Putting Green
* Tennis Court
* Children's Activities
* Deep-Sea Fishing
* Horseback Riding
* Live Entertainment
* Scuba Diving
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in penthouse suites, guests may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check-in.
- There is no swimming at the resort beach due to a dangerous undertow. There are several swimming beaches within a 20-mile radius of the resort.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
**Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request**
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3