Clear Lake Resort 2bdr Penthouse
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1
This resort is located in Northern California next to the state's largest natural freshwater lake, brings back the classic Americana vacation. Old-fashioned fun reigns supreme here, from swimming and fishing to hiking and horseback rides. With the stunning Bartlett Mountain Range as a backdrop, this resort offers quick access to casinos, museums, national forests and famous restaurants. Clear Lake is known for its recreation and peaceful wine country location. Whether you soar over in a hot air balloon, drive the highways, or boat the waters, the history and natural splendour are sure to inspire.
Long treasured by the Pomo Indians, Clear Lake houses a state park that features a series of trails focused on the storied history of the area, winding through the site of a former village. In addition to numerous marked paths for hikers and horseback riders, the crystal waters beckon skiers, fishermen and swimmers to their bountiful depths. Anglers love what's considered by many to be the best bass fishing in North America, while boats pull wakeboarders through some of the most gorgeous lakefront scenery on the West Coast.
Steer yourself to this upscale all-suites resort on the banks of the largest freshwater lake in California, with direct dock access and limited boat parking. Top resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, children's pool, hot tub, playground and an on-site recreation center. Minutes away from destination casinos and national parks, guests are welcome to enjoy a game of pool, or an exclusive selection of arcade games. The resort offers grocery service and a gift shop for all your last-minute needs. The resort has a boat dock and launch, as well as limited boat parking is also available.
This resort features spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to six guests and features a king bed in the master bedroom with a queen or two twin beds in the guest room and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate rooms, a full kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each resort suite. Enjoy a barbecue on the balcony or terrace or relax by the fireplace - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
Basketball Boat Dock Boat Launching Ramp Children's Playground Children's Pool (Outdoor) Computer With Internet (Shared) Concierge Services Fitness Center Gift Shop Horseshoes Hot Tub (Outdoor) Lake Movie Rentals Swimming Pool (Outdoor) Wi-Fi Internet Access
Boating Fishing Golf Hiking Live Entertainment Water-Skiing Watersports Wineries
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk
- Stairs to and in all two-bedroom and three-bedroom suites.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. The outdoor pool is heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM