Boulevard Resort 2bdr Penthouse
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Twin Bed - 1
Welcome to the bustling desert oasis known for its casinos, neon lights and once-in-a-lifetime shows. This resort is located just four miles south of Mandalay Bay, and offers free shuttle service to the heart of The Strip.
Give your vacation a boost by staying at the all-suites Las Vegas – Boulevard, an amenity-rich resort. Swimming pools, which are in no short supply, include adult, kid and lazy river options. A fitness center beckons those guests seeking to stay in shape while on the road. There's an outdoor children's play area along with horseshoe pit, barbeque grilling station, shuffleboard area and putting green. And you'll be able to get to the renowned Las Vegas Strip courtesy of the resort shuttle.
This resort features spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to eight guests. You are sure to appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. After a day or night of Las Vegas adventure, enjoy the resort's abundance of amenities, followed by a cozy stay near the in-suite fireplace - all comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Convenience Store
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Lazy River
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Putting Green
* Shuttle Services (Limited Area Attractions)
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Children's Activities
* Golf Training Facility
* Hoover Dam
* Live Entertainment
* Rock Climbing
- 24-hour front desk
- A complimentary shuttle to the Las Vegas strip is available daily. Shuttles can fill up so please arrange alternate transportation if on a time constraint. Check with Guest Services for shuttle times.
- Complimentary transportation is not allowed to make airport transfers.
- Nevada law requires that lodging providers offer daily housekeeping services for occupied suites. If you have an upcoming vacation at this resort, please contact us to opt-out of daily housekeeping to avoid additional charges.
- Covered and uncovered parking is available. The resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Lazy River winter hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. A lifeguard is on duty at the Lazy River and main pool. There are no lifeguards on duty at the north and south pools. The pool is heated and open year round. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3