Blaine Coastal Resort 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1
The ultimate Pacific Northwest experience. Birch Bay is a sleepy, quietly beautiful hamlet located on the Strait of Georgia, about five miles south of the Canadian border. Part of the Puget Sound this area has the warmest Pacific waters north of California, making it an ideal environment for plant life and animals alike. Snow-capped mountains, lush forests, blue lakes, and the vast bay provide picturesque landscapes. Blaine, Vancouver, the San Juan Islands, and Bellingham are all nearby.
Take an afternoon to explore local attractions like Glen Echo Gardens, where you can see seven acres of botanical gardens. Or, ride the 100-year-old hand car at Lake Whatcom Railway, then travel on the authentic full-size Northern Pacific train along the lake's shoreline. White Rock, B.C. offers fine dining, breath-taking sunsets and sandy beaches just two miles north of the U.S. border. Check out the pier and learn about the history of the large white rock itself. If outdoor adventures are more your scene, there's always plenty to do in the Pacific Northwest. There are biking and hiking trails galore, two championship golf courses, and Birch Bay for scuba diving and sea kayaking. Whether you enjoy fishing, horseback riding, shopping or kayaking - there is something for everyone. You can also go skiing in the winter at majestic Mt. Baker.
After a long day of exploring, head back to the resort to get refreshed at the outdoor pool or relax your muscles in the outdoor hot tub. Grab a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant or soak in some rays on the rooftop terrace. The fitness center will help to keep your workouts on track and you can always eat healthier by grilling out with the family at the barbecue grilling station. With so many options to choose from in the middle of all this natural beauty, it is no wonder why you will find yourself coming back year after year - you will only wish you had done it sooner!
The resort offers spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to eight guests in 721 - 1,201 square feet. Suites feature one king bed in the master and one queen or two twin beds in the guest rooms with a sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms and the convenience of having a full kitchen which allows you to save money on eating out by creating a tasty meal for the entire family. Take advantage of the washer/dryer, and be sure to cozy up to the fireplace on chilly nights after a stargazing session on your private balcony/terrace.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Casual Dining
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Sun Deck (Rooftop)
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Bike Riding
* Horseback Riding
* Snow Sports
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for additional specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3