Birch Bay Resort 2bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
Two Bedroom: King in master, twins in second bedroom, queen murphy bed in living area. Roll under sink, roll-in shower or grab bars. Maximum occupancy 6.
Located just south of the Canadian border in Northern Washington, Birch Bay is much more than a home base for visiting Bellingham, Vancouver or Mt. Baker - each less than a 2-hour drive away. Once you get a taste of the quiet comforts and extensive amenities in your suite and around the resort, you might just want to cut back on your day trips and spend more time at this serene, relaxing retreat.
Situated in the charming coastal community of Blaine, this resort puts guests within easy reach of all sorts of recreational activities, from hiking, biking, and kayaking to skiing and scuba diving. Golfers will be in heaven as there are two world-class courses nearby. And there are plenty of attractions to explore, such as Peace Arch State Park, Bellingham Railway Museum, Birch Bay Waterslides and Nooksack Falls.
Make the most of your stay by taking advantage of the many amenities that this delightful resort has to offer. After a full day of exploring, you can chill out in the outdoor swimming pool or hot tub. We make it convenient to stay in shape while you stay with us by providing an onsite fitness center. Kids will have hours of fun trying out the cool arcade games. And, you'll be able to rent movies courtesy of our video film library.
These spacious one and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to six guests and feature a private bedroom with a king bed, a queen bed or two twin beds in the guest room, and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms and the economy of a fully equipped kitchen. After a full day of adventures, spend an evening in, cooking on the gas barbecue located on your private balcony and enjoy the fireplace.
* Activities Center
* Beach Access
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Indoor/Outdoor)
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Bike Riding
* Deep-Sea Fishing
* Horseback Riding
* Snow Skiing
* Snow Sports
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. The heated indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub are open year-round. The fitness center pool is seasonal, closed November-April annually. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for additional specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3