Big Bear Resort 2bdr Queen
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Varies
Drive three hours from Los Angeles or San Diego and you'll find yourself almost 7,000 feet above sea level, breathing the clear mountain air. The remote mountain beauty is just what you need to recharge your batteries. It's the perfect place to enjoy many outdoor pursuits, or just lie back and let the breeze take you away.
Centered around the sparkling waters of Big Bear Lake, this popular vacation destination features plenty of blue skies, sunshine, and crisp mountain air - the perfect backdrop to discover the area's many charms. Enjoy world-class skiing and snowboarding at nearby resorts including Bear Mountain and Snow Summit, go hiking or mountain biking along scenic paths, or explore the shopping, dining, and live entertainment options in Big Bear Village.
Discover a full range of on-site activities at this resort including special play areas for children, an outdoor pool with a hot tub, a children's pool, a horseshoe pit, and courts for tennis and other sports. You'll also find plenty of games to play, from pool to ping-pong and arcade games to air hockey. Take advantage of the shared computer with internet to stay connected, and stay energized in the well-equipped fitness center. Relax and recharge your spirit in Big Bear's scenic surroundings and enjoy a peaceful mountain escape.
These spacious one and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to six guests. Resort suites feature a private bedroom with one king bed, a queen or two twin beds in the guest rooms, and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, save money on eating out when you fire up the barbecue grill on your private balcony. And get cozy with your own gas fireplace that's available in every resort suite!
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Tennis Court
* Children's Activities
* Downhill Skiing
* Live Entertainment
* Mountain Biking
* Snow Sports
* Zoo/Animal Park
- No air conditioning
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited to one space per suite. The resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pool and children’s pool are seasonal, closed from fall to spring annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3