Bear Lake Resort 2bdr Twin
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
You will enjoy a king bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom and one queen Murphy bed in the living room. Additional amenities include a full kitchen and dining area, gas fireplace and washer/dryer. Maximum occupancy is six. Private sleeping area sleeps four.
Bear Lake is situated in northern Utah, 40 miles northeast of Logan, half a mile south of Bear Lake State Park and just west of the lake. You won't believe the water's brilliant turquoise color, caused by suspended limestone particles. An area that is popular with families, groups, friends and individuals looking to escape the hustle and bustle in favor of a slower pace of life. Explore all the exciting opportunities for recreation at Bear Lake and then return home to your comfortable, spacious resort suite.
A peaceful summer resort town with a bright blue shimmering lake, Garden City is an ideal vacation destination for relaxing, enjoying nature and indulging in outdoor activities including hiking, water sports, golfing, skiing and more. Go fishing, swimming, jet skiing and canoeing in the beautiful lake, explore the unique fauna and geological wonders of the region, or simply relax with a mountain backdrop and savor the magnificent natural beauty.
Along with a peaceful setting near the lake and mountains and well-equipped resort suites, these comfortable accommodations also offer an exciting selection of on-site amenities and activities for your enjoyment. You'll find not one but two pools, an outdoor pool for the summer season and an indoor pool with a hot tub that is open year-round. This resort also features a volleyball court, two on-site tennis courts (seasonal), a gift shop and DVD rentals. Limited RV and boat parking is also available.
Bear Lake offers one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to eight guests. These suites feature one king bed in every master, one queen or two twin beds in each guest room and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, a full kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. After a day of adventure, fire up the barbecue grill on your private balcony or terrace, and cozy up by the fireplace to roast marshmallows - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Indoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fire Pit
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Hot Tub (Indoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Indoor)
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Tennis Court
* Volleyball Court
* Bike Riding
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Lake with Beach
* Snow Sports
• Air conditioning
• No elevators
• 24-hour front desk
• Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
• Pool hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor swimming pool is seasonal, closed Labor Day through Memorial Day. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
**Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request**
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM