Balboa Park Resort Studio
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
3 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1
San Diego is known for its year-round sunny skies, pleasant temperatures, and beautiful beaches. And right in the middle of it all, this resort is ready to host you in one of the greatest cities in California. Less than 10 miles to all major attractions, and entertainment, you will also find award-winning restaurants and a lively scene of the Gaslamp Quarter, to family-favorite attractions at SeaWorld®, and the crystal blue waters of the Pacific, Mission, and Ocean Beaches where surfing, snorkeling, or sun bathing are mainstream. San Diego - Balboa Park is also home to the popular Balboa Park, which is the largest park of its kind in the country and features eight gardens, 15 museums, nine eateries, a golf course, and a famous zoo that stretches over 1,100 acres. After a day of adventure, come back to the resort to lounge on the Sun Deck with a tropical refreshment, or to enjoy many other resort and suite amenities.
This resort boasts spacious studio and one-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep three to four guests. Suites feature a queen bed with a sleeper sofa in the living area. You are sure to appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms (one-bedroom suites), the economy of a kitchenette, and the convenience of on-site laundry facilities. Plus, a dining area, living area and TVs throughout are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
A stay at this resort comes complete with the ultimate SoCal experience. This welcoming resort has all of the modern amenities you crave while on vacation or business. Step into the freshly renovated lobby and the friendly staff is there to help with anything you may need. Extended stays are a breeze with a stay in one of our many deluxe suites that come fitted with kitchenettes. Perfect for a weekend getaway or family vacation, this San Diego resort offers high-speed Wi-Fi access (fee), a fitness center to stay active and a business center for guests to take care of last minute details. Walk to many of the area attractions, dine at great restaurants, take surfing lessons on the beach and catch a Padres game while in town.
* Barbecue Area
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Laundry Facilities
* Sun Deck (Rooftop)
* Balboa Park
* Bike Riding
* Gaslamp Quarter
* SeaWorld® San Diego
* Zoo/Animal Park
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Self-parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the lot adjacent to the resort for $20 per night. Valet parking is available for $30 per night with unlimited in-and-out privileges. Street parking may also be available. Please be mindful of the street signs and the hills throughout the city, and turn your vehicle's wheels in or out depending on the slope of the hill. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
High Speed Internet
Carbon Monoxide Detector
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3