Arrow Point Resort 3bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
8 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Twin Bed - 2
Coeur d'Alene is picturesque and inviting. According to National Geographic, it's "one of the five most beautiful lakes in the world". A gateway to 135 miles of shoreline, Arrow Point offers boating, water-skiing and swimming. Take a lake cruise tour of Independence Point or bike the scenic Route of the Hiawatha. Ride a gondola up to Silver Mountain's world-class winter skiing and summer mountain biking and hiking, or visit Fort Sherman, the city's old military post. Whatever your pleasure, Coeur d'Alene captures the essence of the Northwest.
A prime vacation destination for natural beauty and outdoor adventures, Harrison, Idaho and Coeur d'Alene Valley is an ideal setting for a relaxing mountain escape. If adventure isn't for you, stay relaxed with a leisurely stroll down the world's longest floating boardwalk, feel your stresses drift away with a soak in the water or check out the local scene for eateries and regional malls.
Along with spacious, well equipped suites and a beautiful setting on the shores of Lake Coeur d'Alene, these comfortable resort suites offer a convenient selection of amenities. This 100% smoke-free resort has a swimming area in the onsite lake or guests can take a dip in the indoor swimming pool. Enjoy the scenic grounds or play a game of volleyball on the outdoor court. Take advantage of in-room washer and dryer to cut down on your baggage and use the shared computer with internet to stay connected (fee).
Arrow Point features spacious two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep six to eight guests. You are sure to appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. After a day of adventure, spend an evening in cooking on the barbecue and relaxing by the fireplace - comforts you just won't find in an average hotel room. Enjoy this home away from home!
* Beach (Lake)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Indoor)
* Volleyball Court
* Boat Rentals
* Bike Riding
* Horseback Riding
* Jet Skiing
* Snow Skiing
* Snow Sports
* Theme Parks
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking in the underground garage is limited to one vehicle per suite, with a clearance of 7'4". The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Although there is no hot tub, the indoor pool is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
Explore more options around Harrison
Arrow Point Resort 3bdr - Harrison is a Vacation Home located in Harrison, Idaho, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 6 guests
Arrow Point Resort 3bdr - Harrison has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78751 - 0 Views