Angels Camp Resort 2bdr Queen
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Twin Bed - 2,Varies
Angels Camp in Calaveras County located at the heart of California's earliest and largest gold rush territory is a true treasure to explore. If you enjoy outdoor fun, Western culture and unspoiled Sierra Nevada beauty, you'll hit pay dirt at this resort.
The heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in historic Gold Country, Angels Camp is convenient to a wide array of outdoor activities, such as hiking, fishing, and skiing. Popular attractions are also within easy reach, including Moaning Cavern, Columbia State Historic Park and Calaveras County Museum.
Just about everything you'd expect to find at a resort, you'll find at Angels Camp. Ample amenities abound and you're bound to enjoy them all. Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. Keep to your fitness routine in the contemporary fitness room. Perfect your serve on the tennis court. Kick back in the soothing outdoor spa. And practice your free throws on the basketball court while the kids enjoy the children's pool.
At Angels Camp, these spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to six guests. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a gas fireplace, barbecue grill, private balcony (some suites), full living/dining area and TVs throughout are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Golf Driving Range
* Grocery Service
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Lap Pool (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Tennis Court
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Live Entertainment
* Mountain Biking
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to most suites
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. The resort is equipped with one electric vehicle charging station.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM