This is a modern, clean and pleasant well-maintained 1-bed. Everything is ready to make this a comfortable and convenient stay. There's an incoming phone line and unlimited wifi.
You'll have a great time as the property is in the heart of Fitzrovia (Fitzroy Street), a very desirable part of Central London (W1T 4BL). It's a wonderful and safe neighbourhood with lots going on.
The flat is situated on an upper floor (with lift) of a secure, recently renovated, residential block.
Situated at the rear of the block, the property is quiet for sleeping. The property comprises:
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality furnishings. Recently redecorated
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighbourhood
* Free wifi
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils and storage space
* Living room: flat screen TV with DVD (the TV also has a Netflix subscription which comes with a wide selection of films and TV programmes), dining table and chairs, recently purchased sofa opening to a large comfortable sofa bed if required. The windows are double glazed and fitted with blackout blinds.
* Bedroom: recently purchased kingsize bed with quality mattress and bedding, large chest of drawers, bedside tables, double fitted mirrored wardrobes. There are full-length white curtains and blackout blinds. Linen, towels and a hairdryer are provided.
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, heated towel rail
* Rear of building and particularly quiet for sleeping
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Full use of whole independent apartment
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Always available by email or phone (before, during and after your stay). We provide a welcome pack with lots of info so you arrive and feel like a local
Location, location, location! You won't find better than this!
Situated in Fitzroy Street, W1, we offer a top location in the heart of the West End in trendy Fitzrovia, a super central arty foodie paradise location with a villagey feel and Georgian architecture. The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix and a bustling art scene. Over 50 art galleries (10% of all those in London) operate here. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a trendy and vibrant buzz.
Fitzrovia has more restaurants than you'll ever get to visit (with new ones popping up all the time). Michelin stars, British pub grub, easy Italians and sandwich shops. fish n chips, Peruvian cuisine, Chinese, Greek, Indian, Mexican, Filipino. We've got them all and everything in between.
If you fancy a bit of home cooking, several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall, Waitrose and Planet Organic). There's even a farmers' market not too far away.
Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube.
The local area is buzzing but the flat is in a quiet street so you get the best of both worlds. For entertainment, you have Theatreland close by, numerous cinemas, comedy clubs, late night bars, dancing and nightclubs.
If shopping appeals, you can shop till you drop in nearby Oxford Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Camden Market and Bond Street. They are all a walk away.
For outside life, neighbouring Fitzroy Square is a peaceful and pleasant place to enjoy a sandwich and watch the world go by.
Alternatively, it's a 10 minute walk to Regent's Park, a wonderful 410-acre open space offering stylish gardens with cafés, rose and wildlife gardens, a boating lake, sports facilities, an open-air theatre and zoo.
You can walk to tourist London or take numerous transport options close by.
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Coming from Heathrow? Easy! Take the tube from Paddington direct to Euston Square
Coming from Gatwick? Easy! Take the tube from Victoria direct to Warren Street
Coming from Eurostar? Easy! Take a bus along the Euston Road or take the tube direct to Warren Street
Being so central, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
You are in easy reach of all the sights.
Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square are an interesting 20 minute walk through Soho. Or just jump on the Northern line tube from Warren Street or Goodge Street and you'll be there in under 5 minutes.
Buckingham Palace is a 30 minute walk or a quick hop on the Victoria line (Warren Street through to Victoria @ 5 mins) or stop off at Green Park and enjoy the walk across one of London's famous parks to the palace.
The Northern line from Goodge Street takes you to Embankment in 5 minutes. From there you can walk along the river (5 mins) to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. Or catch the boat from Embankment along to the Tower of London or Greenwich. Walk across the footbridge to the London Eye and Southbank (or keep going one more stop on the tube to Waterloo).
Tottenham Court Road tube will take you direct to the City and St Paul's Cathedral, so less than 20 minutes from the apartment.
Everywhere is very accessible.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
|Minimum stay||Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month|
Policies and Rules
|Check In||2PM - 2AM(next day)|
I will contact you just before your trip to confirm the check in arrangements. The keys will be hidden securely in the building for you. They will be easy to find. I don't anticipate you having any issues but we will be available by phone should you need us. We'll send an email with the codes for the door just before the date of your arrival.
Explore more options around Fitzrovia
1-Bed: Kingsize. Fitzrovia W1 is a Apartment located in Fitzrovia, London, United Kingdom. This Apartment is available for short term lodging and accommodates 3 guests
1-Bed: Kingsize. Fitzrovia W1 has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2018
Listing # 2562 - 27 Views