All About Houfy and Frequently asked questions
Currently Houfy provides an easy to use, unique and enhanced experience to list or find vacation rental properties with no booking fees or communication restrictions.
Houfy is very much a project in the making (Development stage)
- What is Houfy? What does Houfy mean? HOUFY derived its name from “HOUse For You”. Another more personal explanation: click here
- How do I pronounce Houfy? "Howfee", "whofee", it depends which country you are in..
- Why Houfy? 12 reasons to join Houfy!
- Who is Houfy? How/When was Houfy made?
- Where are Houfy's headquarters? Contact info?
- Why is Houfy free?
- What is Houfy's plan? What are destination sites and how does it work?
- Houfy's vision?
- Houfy: the power of community vs. individualism
- Will Houfy be member owned?
- What is #BookDirect?
- How many listings does Houfy have? Houfy does not have any secrets. Houfy is an open platform where ideas, listings and information is shared among its members.
- What is Houfy's Promise?
Houfy Listings FAQ?
- Is my listing verified?
- How do I sync my VRBO calendar?
- How do I sync reviews?
- How to add reviews from my website?
- How can I accept direct payments?
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I delete my listing?
- How to post, create a guide & add to your listing?
- How do I follow someone?
- How does share a story work?
Please join our member facebook group for more information.