Login and Password
To log into your Houfy account on a computer:
- Go to houfy.com. Click Email: You can log in with any email that's listed on your Houfy account.
- Click Password and enter your password.
- Click Log In.
If you're having a problem logging in:
- If you're having trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password.
- If you still can't log in, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I make my Houfy password strong?
When you create a new password, keep in mind:
- Your password should be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Your Houfy password should be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
- Longer passwords are usually more secure.
- Your password should not be your email, phone number or birthday.
Safari: suggest new strong password and save (To view: Safari Menu > Preferences > Unlock > Select Houfy.com)
Forgot password: Click here
How do I change or reset my Houfy password?
Change Your Password
To change your password on Houfy if you're already logged in:
- Click on your avatar in the top right of Houfy.
- Select Privacy & Settings, then click Verifications.
- Click Change next to Change password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Update.
Reset Your Password
To reset your password if you're not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Log in page and click on forgot password.
- Type the email associated with your account, then click Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you're still having trouble, we can help you recover your account by e-mailing us at: email@example.com