You create a discount code and only give it out to the person you want to have it. It is not visible to the public. It’s only visible on your listing if you add it to your description.
How to create a coupon discount code at Houfy
Create a coupon discount code in case you offer extra discounts. Coupon discounts are applicable along with the length of stay discounts and early-bird discounts if there are.
Coupon codes are private to your account and if you share them with your guest then they can use them for applying the discount.
- Edit listing -> Pricing -> Discounts
- Coupon discounts -> Add
- Enter coupon code, discount percentage, minimum nights, coupon validity dates, and a coupon for the dates(Check-in and check-out).
- Save the changes and share the coupon code with your guest.
You have an option to select a timeframe the coupon is valid.
When planning their vacation, travelers often have some flexibility with their dates and will add an extra day or two if the price is right. Give them an incentive to extend their reservation by offering a weekly discount in your rates.
Log in > Manage Listings > Edit > Pricing > Discounts > Weekly discount
Enter 7 days or longer to view Weekly Discount.
- Click top right down arrow to display Drop-down Menu> Manage Listings>Edit>Pricing>Discounts.
- Enter Monthly discount %.
The discount % only applies to total nightly rate, and applies to any stay of 30 days or more.
Houfy Help Guide for Vacation Rental Owners