Searching for a true luxury home in Mammoth Lakes, right on the mountain? -- not the usual cramped 1970's condo in a crowded, dark building?
Welcome to Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge's newest listing-- the Noble Nest, with 1850 sq feet of custom craftsmanship and cozy design. Best of all, the Nest is located just steps to Canyon Lodge in what guests call an 'awesome location' in Mammoth Lakes.
With a secluded, spacious master suite and two more bedrooms, the Nest gives you the best of all worlds -- plenty of room to entertain and a great night's sleep to end the day.
The Noble Nest is located at Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge, a 4 condo complex that provides the convenience of a complex (maintenance team, snow removal, on-call assistance) with a level of quietude and privacy you expect in a single-family home.
But why would you want to leave when you can relax in the semi-private hot tub while you watch the kids sled on the back garden hill or play in the garden?
Convenient access to public transport with 2 stops (#74 & 75)) within 50 feet of Sonenalp.
Online Guest Guide to help you plan your trip. Remote, personalized access -- no need to meet a manager or pick up/drop off keys for check-in.
Concierge-level assistance before, during and after your stay from recognized Premier Partner, Superhost, and founder of Adventure, Refined.
* 1850 square feet of beautifully appointed space
* Large, open floor plan, perfect for gathering and socializing
* Gas log fireplace, flat screen TV
* Gourmet cook's kitchen, dining table for 6, breakfast bar for 4
* Expansive kitchen
* Large, private main master bedroom features a California king bed; gas fireplace; en suite bathroom with tub/shower and dual sinks
* Two cozy guest rooms with queen beds
* Air Up avaiable on request
* All bedrooms have luxury linens, ample storage, large closets
* central, thermostatically controlled heat with integrated humidifier
* South facing balcony with views of Sherwins
* Propane grill
* Cozy North facing balcony with seating for 2
* Large hot tub and sauna on South balcony shared only with 1 other condo
* Convenient on-site key system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys or worry about late evening arrivals)
* Dialed in electronics including free 5-G wi-fi
* In-unit washer/dryer
* Pack-n-play, high chair and bed guard rails available upon request
* 2 underground parking spots (with high ceiling clearance of at least 8 feet)
Need even more space? We can host up to 44 guests at Sonenalp, in all 4 condos. We also offer other posh and private properties around Mammoth.
Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge:
Sonenalp Single Condos:
Charming Chalet 812994
Refined Rustic Retreat 787150
Mammoth Moose 1061752
Noble Nest 1227354
Sonenalp 2 Condo combinations:
First Floor Combo 1188720
Second Floor Combo 829194
Other Mammoth Listings:
Westin Monache at the Village:
Mammoth Mosaic (1 bedroom) 1929591
Pilot's Peak (studio) 1929592
Mountainside, adjacent to Canyon Lodge:
Apogee Mammoth 1670411
Pet friendly, but we will need to approve your pet prior to booking and you will need to sign the pet agreement. There is a $200 fee for approved pets.
Guests must sign a personalized rental contract within 48 hours of booking.
Need help deciding which condos are right for you? Don't hesitate to contact us for specialized help if finding the best fit for your group.
TOML Tax ID/Business License 7611
|Minimum stay||Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month|
Other Listings by Mary Beth Ericson (2)
Policies and Rules
|Check In||4PM - Flexible|
We want to make your trip as easy as possible so we use digital locks on the garage, front HOA door, and condo door. No need to pick up keys or meet a manager... just let yourself in when you are ready. Prior to your stay, we will email you the link to our online/mobile-optimized Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge Guest Guidebook. In the Guidebook, you will find details including a floor plan and room info, amenities, kitchen supplies, and lots more great stuff. We will send you the password to unlock the password-protected access codes 3 days prior to check in. If you do not receive these emails, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email.